1) Street traffic laws must be obeyed first and foremost at all times. There are two highway crossings and it is imperative that traffic laws are obeyed.
2) Helmets are required at all times.
3) Waivers must be signed for participation.
4) No refunds, however you may switch your race at registration and pay the difference.
5) In case of rain the race will first be delayed, possibly shortened, postponed til Sunday or at last resort cancelled. No refunds will be given and will have a raffle for prizes. This is in accordance with the agreement with the land manager.
6) All riders must finish their last lap by night fall.